N. Taylor Williams
206 West Main Street
Fredericksburg, Texas, 78624
Phone: (830) 990-0557
Fax: (830) 990-0559
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Location(s)Fredericksburg, Texas Attorneys - Lead Attorney
Kerrville, Texas Attorneys - Lead Attorney
About N. Taylor Williams
Taylor Williams is a Shareholder and the Lead Attorney in Langley & Banack’s Fredericksburg and Kerrville offices. Raised in Kerrville, Mr. Williams is a graduate of Baylor University and Baylor Law School. Mr. Williams maintains an active practice in both the Texas Hill Country and San Antonio.
Mr. Williams’ practice focuses primarily on representing clients in complex trust, estate and fiduciary litigation matters, as well as complex commercial and real estate litigation. He also has extensive experience in construction and personal injury litigation. As part of his Hill Country practice, Mr. Williams has a broad range of experience handling estate planning, probate administration, real estate and corporate matters.
Mr. Williams is certified in Texas to be appointed as an attorney for applicants for guardianship, as well as a court appointed attorney in guardianship proceedings, including an attorney ad litem.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., 2006
- Baylor University, B.B.A., 2003
- State of Texas, 2006
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- Selected by Scene in SA magazine as one of San Antonio’s Best Lawyers in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2022
- Named as a Rising Star in San Antonio by S.A. Scene in 2014
- President’s Advisory Council, Schreiner University, Kerrville, Texas
- Leadership Gillespie 2023
- Fredericksburg Zoning Board of Adjustment
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
Cases & Publications
- Defense verdict on behalf of client in trucking accident.
- Defense verdict on behalf of subcontractor where plaintiff alleged damages resulting from construction vibrations.
- Defense verdict on behalf of landlord in premises liability case.
- Defense verdict on behalf of a doctor in a medical malpractice case.
- Represented clients in trust and estate disputes involving allegations of breach of fiduciary duties and fraud.
- Represented numerous businesses, partnerships and individuals in complex commercial and contract disputes, including allegations of fraud and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Represented clients in real estate disputes, including disputes involving easements, restrictive covenants, title and deed issues, landlord/tenant disputes, and homeowner associations disputes.
- Represented clients in disputes involving oil and gas leases, mineral rights and property rights.
- Represented numerous contractors, owners, developers and design professionals in complex construction litigation cases.
- Represented numerous property owners and business owners in premises liability cases.
- Represented numerous manufacturers in products liability cases.
- Represented numerous clients in wrongful death cases.
- “Jurisdiction, Venue, Removal and Remand” – Federal Bar Association, 2007
Mr. Williams is married to the former Ali Neuhaus of Houston. Mr. Williams is active in his church and enjoys hunting, fishing, golfing and spending time with his wife and three children.