About Jobe S. Jackson
Jobe Jackson is a Shareholder in Langley & Banack’s San Antonio office. Mr. Jackson’s practice is focused primarily on Estates, Trust, and Fiduciary Litigation, as well as general Civil Litigation and appeals. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Jackson worked as a briefing attorney for Justice Marialyn Barnard of the Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio, Texas.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2013
- ESTATE PLANNING & COMMUNITY PROPERTY LAW JOURNAL, Comment Editor
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A. summa cum laude, 2010
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
- The State of Texas, 2013
- Rising Star, San Antonio Scene, 2019
- Rotary International – Downtown San Antonio Chapter
- The Honorable Larry E. Kelly Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
Cases & Publications
- Co-Author, “Stop the Madness – I Want to Settle This Inheritance Dispute Before It’s All Gone,” State Bar of Texas 43rd Annual Advanced Estate Planning and Probate CLE, June 2019
- Speaker/Author, “Fiduciary Litigation: A Primer on Standing and Capacity,” State Bar of Texas 14th Annual Fiduciary Litigation CLE December 2019
Mr. Jackson is married to Ashley Barr, and they have a son Jobe Warren “J.W.” Jackson. Mr. Jackson enjoys relaxing with his family, fanatically supporting the San Antonio Spurs, and teaching confirmation at First Presbyterian Church.