About Ian M. McLin
Ian McLin is a Shareholder in Langley & Banack’s San Antonio Office. Mr. McLin’s practice is focused primarily on construction, surety, insurance, and commercial litigation. He has represented clients in complex multi-party construction disputes regarding non-performance or defective performance, construction delays and impact claims, design omissions or defects, and other related matters. He has handled and tried cases to verdict in both State and Federal Courts, and to final decision in arbitrated matters.
Mr. McLin attended Texas A&M University, obtaining a BBA in Accounting in 1994. In 1997, he received his J.D. from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio. Mr. McLin is a member of the National Bond Claims Association (NBCA), the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), and he frequently speaks on construction, surety, and litigation issues.
- St. Mary’s University of San Antonio, J.D., 1997
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1994
- State of Texas, 1997
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Northern District Court
- Texas Northern Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Western District Court
- Texas Western Bankruptcy Court
- Federal Court of Claims
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- National Bond Claims Association (NBCA)
Ian is married to Amy McLin and they have three children.