About Brian A. Metcalf
Brian Metcalf is a civil trial attorney whose practice is primarily concentrated on general civil trial law with a focus on all areas of insurance defense litigation, including personal and commercial injury defense and first party cases. He represents clients in both state and federal courts in matters involving breach of contract, defamation, insurance coverage disputes, negligence claims, construction negligence and products liability. Brian has also represented public and private employers in litigation before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state and federal court involving claims arising under Title VII and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act. Brian practices in Langley & Banack’s San Antonio office.
- St Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2003
- The State of Texas, 2016
- The State of Illinois, 2009
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
Brian is married to Julia and they have two children.