About Lauren M. Miller
Lauren M. Miller is an Associate in the San Antonio office of Langley & Banack, focusing primarily in Estate Planning and Probate Law. Ms. Miller was admitted to the State Bar of Texas on October 25, 2019. Lauren was born and raised in San Antonio and graduated from Saint Mary’s Hall in 2009. Ms. Miller received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Texas in 2013, her Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Our Lady of the Lake University in 2015, and her Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2019.
Ms. Miller is a member of The San Antonio Estate Planners Council and the Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- St. Mary’s Institute on World Legal Problems at the University of Innsbruck, Austria, July 2017 and July 2018
- 2016 Norma Fink Huffaker Scholar
- Our Lady of the Lake University, M.S., 2015
- University of Texas, B.A., 2013
- State of Texas, 2019
- 2022 Rising Star Lawyer, Scene in SA, Probate
- 2021 Best Lawyer, Scene in SA, Estate Planning and Probate
- 2021 Rising Star Lawyer, Scene in SA, Probate
- San Antonio Estate Planners Council
- Real, Estate, Probate, and Trust Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Founder’s Council, Texas Biomedical Research Institute
- Texas Exes Member
Lauren is married to Nicholas Mahrou, a felony prosecutor at the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office. In her free time, she enjoys cheering for the San Antonio Spurs, playing golf and tennis, and traveling.