About Tifini Cigarroa
Tifini M. Cigarroa earned her law degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law.
While in law school, Tifini was an active member of the St. Mary’s internal advocacy program. She served as Chair of the Board of Advocates and received numerous awards for her trial advocacy skills. For her relentless dedication and performance, Tifini was inducted into the National Order of Barristers for her excellence in advocacy.
While in law school, Tifini clerked for in-house counsel at a local real estate company where she gained experience in the areas of business and corporate law, civil litigation, and blue sky laws.
Her primary areas of practice are in real estate, corporate and business, and family law.
- Best S.A. Lawyers 2018, San Antonio Scene, Family Law
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Comal County Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association, Member