About Sasha Kiger Valadez
Ms. Sasha Kiger was admitted to the State Bar of Texas on November 6, 2014 after receiving her Bachelor of Arts Degree from The University of the Incarnate Word in 2010, and her Juris Doctorate Degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2014.
Sasha is an enthusiastic Associate at Langley & Banack, Inc. Her primary areas of practice are in fiduciary litigation, estate planning, and general civil litigation.
Sasha is admitted to practice law before all courts of the state of Texas. She is a member of several law-related organizations, including the San Antonio Bar Association, the Mexican American Bar Association, the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, and on the Board of the Hispanic Law Alumni Association of St. Mary’s University School of Law.
Sasha grew up in McAllen, Texas and moved to San Antonio after graduating from McAllen High School to play collegiate golf at the University of the Incarnate Word. She has made San Antonio her home ever since.
Sasha is a bilingual attorney and looks forward to continued involvement in the local and legal San Antonio community.
St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2014
- Institute of World Legal Problems, Innsbruck, Austria
- Hispanic Law Student Association, President, 2013-2014
- Oil & Gas Law Student Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Sports & Entertainment Law Student Association
- Recipient of the Hispanic Law Alumni Association’s Alma Lopez Scholarship Spring 2013
University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, Texas
Bachelor of Arts, May 2010, Magna Cum Laude
- Dean’s List
- President’s Academic Scholarship Recipient
- Women’s Golf Scholarship
- Campus Ministry
- Phi Alpha Delta Elected Officer
- State of Texas, 2014
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 10 Under 10, 2019
- Best S.A. Lawyers 2018, San Antonio Scene, Estate Planning
- Fellow: San Antonio Bar Association
- Real Estate, Probate, & Trust Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Board Member: Hispanic Law Alumni Association St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Member: Mexican American Bar Association
- Member: San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- St. Mary’s Pro Bono Wills Clinics
- Young Catholic Professionals
Ms. Kiger is an avid golfer who enjoys playing in various charity golf tournaments.