Ricardo “RJ” Ruiz, Jr.
745 E Mulberry Ave, Ste 700
San Antonio, Texas 78212
Phone: (210) 736-6600
Fax: (210) 735-6889
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:30pm
Location(s)San Antonio, Texas Attorneys
Karnes City, Texas Attorneys
About Ricardo “RJ” Ruiz, Jr.
RJ Ruiz is an Associate in Langley & Banack’s San Antonio and Karnes City offices, focusing primarily on commercial business litigation and oil & gas law. Mr. Ruiz was born and raised in Eagle Pass, Texas. After graduating from Eagle Pass High School in 2014, Mr. Ruiz went on to obtain a Bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, where he played Division I baseball for the Islanders. In the spring of 2022, Mr. Ruiz graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law and was inducted into the John M. Harlan Society.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2022
- John M. Harlan Society
- Dean’s List Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2022 & Spring 2022
- Best Brief Award Section B4
- Law Review
- Senior Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal Vol. 53
- Staff Writer, St. Mary’s Law Journal Vol. 52 |
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, B.A. cum laude, 2018
- Division I College Baseball Player
- The State of Texas, 2022
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Conversational Spanish