About Otto Stoler Good
Otto S. Good has been a trial lawyer since 1974. He has tried over 150 jury cases in South, South Central, and West Texas. He has experience in handling cases involving products liability, professional liability, premises liability, insurance coverage, extra-contractual liability, oil field accidents, vehicular accidents, and commercial litigation. In addition, for the past 15 years, he has mediated civil cases, particularly in the areas of personal injury and insurance litigation.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D., 1974
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, B.A., History, 1971
- State Bar of Texas, 1974
- Top Personal Injury Lawyers (Plaintiff), San Antonio Scene, 2018
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA Advocate)
Otto S. Good was born and reared in South Central Pennsylvania, but has lived in San Antonio, Texas for over 40 years. He is married to Patricia Good and they have a grown son and daughter and three grandchildren.