About Michael S. Lichtmacher
Michael Lichtmacher is an Associate in Langley & Banack’s San Antonio Office. Mr. Lichtmacher’s practice is focused primarily on business, banking, and real estate law. Prior to joining Langley & Banack, Mr. Lichtmacher spent over 19 years working in the financial services industry serving in a number of roles with major corporations.
Mr. Lichtmacher graduated from Syracuse University in 1999 with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He subsequently obtained his Masters of Business Administration degree from Ohio University in 2014 and his Juris Doctorate degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2019. While at St. Mary’s, Mr. Lichtmacher was a Senior Associate Editor on the St. Mary’s Law Journal, and had the honor of having his student comment on the impact of government fiduciary regulations selected for publication.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2019
- St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Ohio University, M.B.A., 2014
- Syracuse University, B.A., 1999
- The State of Texas, 2019
- 2019 St. Mary’s Law Journal, Outstanding Senior Associate Editor
- St. Mary’s Law Journal (2017-2019)
- St. Mary’s Business Law Association (2017-2019)
Cases & Publications
- Regulating Retirement: Understanding the Impact of New Best Interest and Fiduciary Standards on Retail Investors, 50 ST. MARY’S L.J. 1059 (2019)