- University of Memphis School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Dean’s Distinguished Service Award
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Rhodes College, B.A., 2002
- Major: History
- The State of Texas, 2005
- United States District Court Western District of Texas, 2008
About Andrew Scott Himoff
Andrew Himoff is a Shareholder in Langley & Banack’s San Antonio Office. Mr. Himoff’s practice focuses on all areas that encompass family law including the areas of divorce, enforcement of property division, enforcement of child support and modification of custody and child support, as well as pre and post marital agreements.
Mr. Himoff has additionally represented clients in various aspects of litigation including business and fiduciary disputes. In 2008, 2009 and 2014, Mr. Himoff was selected by his peers as a San Antonio Rising Star in Scene in SA magazine. In 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, Mr. Himoff was named a Rising Star in Family Law by Thomson Reuter’s Texas Super Lawyers.
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars (published by Thomson Reuters), 2009 – 2017
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- SA Scene, San Antonio Rising Star, 2008, 2009 and 2014
- Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas, Board of Directors
- San Antonio Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- The American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- The Rotary Club of San Antonio, Young Members Board of Directors
- The Rotary Club of San Antonio, Young Members Board, Past-President
- Founder’s Council for Texas Biomedical Research
Mr. Himoff enjoys playing tennis, fishing, college football, San Antonio Spurs basketball and fiction reading. He also enjoys assisting local charities and participating in various service projects through the Downtown Rotary Club of San Antonio, where he is Past-President of the Young Members Board.