March 3, 2021
At L&B, we are committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients, and community members. All employees and outside visitors are still required to wear protective face coverings while in our offices and comply with the posted health and safety protocols. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
March 25, 2020
At Langley & Banack, Inc., we take the health and welfare of our people, our clients, and our community seriously. With the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making every effort to provide quality service with as little disruption as
possible as we continue to monitor and adapt. Currently, all our offices remain open.
We have implemented proactive measures that focus on the safety of our clients, firm members, and visitors to the firm. We educate, endorse and practice strong hygiene and self-care to promote good health among our team members and all with whom we
Beginning immediately, Langley & Banack is implementing the following preventive practices to help keep our team members, clients, consultants and communities safe:
- We have invested in technology to ensure firm members can operate remotely from any location.
- Colleagues who have been affected by recent school closures and spring break extensions will work from home.
- We have asked our firm members to work from home if they or any of their family members are not feeling well or if they become aware that they have been exposed to anyone who has contracted COVID-19.
- Client meetings and events are being limited, replaced with teleconference, or rescheduled, as appropriate.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our offices.
- We have implemented and are regularly updating policies and procedures as information becomes available.
- We have restricted all business travel and have asked returning travelers to self-isolate for 14 days to reduce risks.
Should an office closure be necessary, we want to assure you that all of us at Langley & Banack remain committed to being fully accessible and responsive to your legal and business needs.
We wish everyone the best during this challenging time and greatly value our relationships with you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to follow up directly with your Langley & Banack relationship contact.
For immediate and up-to-date information, please check our website at www.langleybanack.com or follow us on social media: Facebook https://www.facebook.