Stephen J. Ahl
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2004
- The State of Texas, 2007
About Stephen J. Ahl
Stephen Ahl is an Associate in Langley & Banack’s Carrizo Springs and San Antonio offices. Mr. Ahl’s practice is focused primarily on representing Texas land and business owners in both litigation and transactional matters. Mr. Ahl graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2004 with a Bachelor’s degree in Government. After graduating with a Juris Doctorate degree from the St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2007, Mr. Ahl began his career at the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office. While at the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Ahl was assigned to the White Collar Section where he was responsible for the investigation and prosecution of fraud cases involving complex business transactions as well the prosecution of public corruption cases.
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- Maverick County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Section
- Texas Exes Life Member
- Texas Cowboy’s Alumni Association, Member
Mr. Ahl is married to the former Mallory Belt of San Antonio. Mr. Ahl enjoys golf, traveling, and supporting the Texas Longhorns.