Roger D. Kirstein
- University of Texas, J.D., 1988
- University of Texas, B.A., 1985
- The State of Texas, 1988
- United States District Court Western District of Texas, 1989
- United States District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, 1993
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas, 1994
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas, 2005
About Roger D. Kirstein
Roger Kirstein’s practice is concentrated in the area of Civil Litigation. Over time, the majority of his practice has involved commercial litigation pertaining to a wide range of disputes (i.e. real estate, corporate, construction, consumer, employer/employee and landlord/tenant business relations. Along with this, Mr. Kirstein has consistently handled a negligence/personal injury docket, usually defending businesses and individuals, but often times prosecuting claims of injured individuals.
In 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, Roger Kirstein was named a Texas Super Lawyer in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters. He was also named as one of the Best Lawyers in San Antonio by his peers since 2005 by San Antonio Scene magazine. Additionally, Mr. Kirstein was named one of the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation by Woodward/White.
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors 2004 – 2006
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors 1994 – 1998
- Williams Sessions American Inns of Court, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- San Antonio Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Alamo Heights Little League, Board of Directors 2007 – 2011
Roger Kirstein has been married to Diane since 1989 and they have two children, Lane and Carrington. He spends most of his free time coaching both children’s various Little League teams and attending such games.