About James K. Lowry, Jr.
Jim Lowry has a very broad-based business practice. He assists clients in forming corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, joint ventures, professional corporations, professional associations, non-profit corporations and other entities. Mr. Lowry represents clients in connection with business acquisitions and mergers, real estate transactions, contract negotiations, private securities offerings, loan transactions, and a variety of other business-related matters. He devotes a substantial amount of his time representing public independent school districts and community college districts.
- S.A.’s Best Lawyers 2018, San Antonio Scene, Business & Corporate; Government Contracts
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Foundation, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Mr. Lowry grew up in San Antonio, and is married to Sylvia Olaez Lowry. He enjoys racquetball, tennis, golf, and chess, and assisting local charitable organizations with their legal needs.