- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2013
- Phi Delta Phi
- John M. Harlan Society
- St. Mary’s Law Journal, Research/Articles Editor
- Pro Bono Certificate
- Texas State University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 2009
- University Honors Program
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Outstanding Sophomore and Outstanding Senior
- The State of Texas, 2013
About Elizabeth Kopecki
Elizabeth Kopecki is an Associate in Langley & Banack’s Karnes City office. Ms. Kopecki’s practice is focused primarily on representing landowners in both litigation and transactional matters involving oil, gas, and energy, Real Estate, and Farm and Ranch law. While in law school, Ms. Kopecki served on the Editorial Board of the St. Mary’s Law Journal, was a Research Assistant at the St. Mary’s Center for Legal and Social Justice, was awarded the Buck J. Wynne Scholarship for receiving the highest grade in her Environmental Law class, and worked as an Intern at the Bexar County Staff Attorney’s Office.
- Karnes City Rotary Club
Cases & Publications
- Comment, Removal of Independent Executors: Examining the Standard in Texas after the Addition of “Material Conflict of Interest” to Section 149C of the Texas Probate Code, 44 ST. MARY’S L.J. 281 (2012).