Attorneys in the real estate practice area have experience in handling matters for various parties in real estate transactions, including buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, landlords, and tenants. In a typical transaction, Langley & Banack attorneys are involved in contract negotiation and preparation, title, survey, and zoning review, analysis of property condition or environmental issues, negotiations with lenders, preparation or review of closing documents, closing issues, and post-closing operational matters.
Recent transactions handled by Langley & Banack include:
- Representation of borrower in a $12,000,000 loan refinancing secured by 300+ unit apartment complex
- Representation of purchaser of a rural convenience store in South Texas
- Representation of purchasers of various lakefront properties
- Representation of landlord in lease matters involving multiple downtown San Antonio locations
- Representation of sellers or purchasers of various commercial, industrial, and multi-family properties
- Representation of Owner in development and construction of new craft brewery